The purpose of the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service (SCTS) is supporting justice. We fulfil that purpose by providing the people, buildings and services needed to support the judiciary, courts, tribunals and the Office of the Public Guardian.
We employ over 1,500 people throughout Scotland from Lerwick in the North to Stranraer in the South. Our staff have the opportunity to take part in a range of development programmes and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
JOB OF THE MONTH
We are looking for 2 confident, enthusiastic and driven people to join our IT department on a 2 Year Apprenticeship leading to a higher apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will be made through a 3rd party (QA Training)
JOIN OUR CAREERS HUB AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Create your job profile to make it quick and simple to apply for multiple jobs.
- Keep track of applications you've made through the 'My applications' section
- Register for job alerts - Let us do the hard work, sign up and we'll notifying you every time a job with your selected criteria become available.
- Join our talent bank to note an interest in work experience and temporary work opportunities.
- New online suitability test - To make our jobs accessible to everyone, we have removed the minimum qualification requirement for entry level jobs. Instead, you will need to take our online suitability assessments. Are you up for the challenge?!
NOTE: You can de-register and remove your details at any time