Credit Accounting Facility
Access to The SCTS Credit Accounting facility is managed by SCTS Finance. It is a credit facility for the payment of court fees. It is offered to main court users i.e. solicitors’ firms, utility organisations, local authority officers, etc.
The facility is provided under an agreement by the user to abide by the Terms & Conditions for SCTS credit accounting.
Application Procedure for Credit Accounting
The court user should request the application documents by emailing SCTS-AR@scotcourts.gov.uk as individual courts do not hold copies of the documents The completed forms should be returned to:
Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service Accounts Receivable Team,
A1 Spur Saughton House Broomhouse Drive
Fax: 0131 443 9467 LP 1 Edinburgh 9 DX: 545309
More information on Credit Accounting
The Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service uses the Public Contracts Scotland website. This makes it easy to find contract opportunities from across the public sector in Scotland.
Public Contracts Scotland is the national advertising website where Scottish public sector organisations:
- post Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) contract notices (contracts over the EU thresholds)
- post below-threshold contract notices
- invite suppliers to submit quotations for very low value/risk goods and services through the online 'Quick Quote' system
- publish contract award notices
- can reserve suitable contracts for supported businesses (businesses where 50% or more of the workforce has a disability)
All of the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service’s published documents (including terms and conditions) can be found in this portal.