The purpose of the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service (SCTS) is supporting justice. We fulfil that purpose by providing the people, buildings and services needed to support the judiciary, courts, tribunals and the Office of the Public Guardian.
We employ over 1,500 people throughout Scotland from Lerwick in the North to Stranraer in the South. Our staff have the opportunity to take part in a range of development programmes and opportunities for career progression are excellent.
JOIN OUR CAREERS HUB AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Create your job profile to make it quick and easy to apply for jobs.
- Keep track of applications you've made through your 'My applications' section
- Register for job alerts - Let us do the hard work for you by notifying you every time a job with your selected criteria is advertised.
- Join our talent bank to note an interest in work experience and temporary work opportunities.
- New online suitability test - To make our jobs accessible to everyone, we have removed our minimum qualification requirement for entry level jobs and replaced this with an online assessment. It's not easy so are you up for the challenge?!
NOTE: You can de-register and remove your details at any time
Equality and Diversity
We are committed to the principle of appointment on merit and believe a diverse workforce, appointed on merit through a fair and transparent process, greatly enhances effectiveness and performance by better reflecting the aspirations, experiences and needs of the people we serve. The Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service promotes and supports efforts to get the best candidates drawn from a strong and diverse field.
To find out more about our Equality and Diversity commitment click here