In line with all other Scottish public authorities, the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service uses the Public Contracts Scotland website. This makes it easy to find contract opportunities from across the public sector in Scotland.
All Local Authorities, NHS Scotland, the Scottish Government, Agencies and NDPBs, Higher and Further Education and the Emergency Services all use Public Contracts Scotland.
Public Contracts Scotland is the national advertising website where Scottish public sector organisations:
- post Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) contract notices (contracts over the EU thresholds)
- post below-threshold contract notices
- invite suppliers to submit quotations for very low value/risk goods and services through the online 'Quick Quote' system
- publish contract award notices
- can reserve suitable contracts for supported businesses (businesses where 50% or more of the workforce has a disability)
All of the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service’s published documents (including terms and conditions) can be found by clicking the web link below. Information on past, future and current tenders along with Contract Awards from March 2009 are also published in this portal.
Public Contracts Scotland Portal.